Every single day, the world throws many obstacles and temptations in our path. Your health care is no different. The amazing team of dentists and staff at Professional Dental Care are here to serve you in any way we can. Before we can help you, it is important you are taking the basic steps on your own. Take the short quiz below to see if you are doing the five habits everyone should be doing for their oral health:
– True or False: You should visit your dentist every six months for oral exams and professional cleanings,
– True or False: Most dentists recommend brushing teeth for 2 minutes, twice daily
– True or False: For better oral hygiene, you should eat a well-balanced diet consisting of all five food groups
– True or False: The dentists at Professional Dental Care are real-life oral health care superheroes.
– Question: Which of the following foods can cause plaque buildup which can promote tooth decay: cookies, chewy candy, sour-flavored sweets, fudge brownies, or sugary sodas?
Answer: All of the above
If you answered all five questions correctly, congratulations, you are on the fast-track to oral hygiene superstardom! However, it is not nearly enough to only know safe dental procedures. You must practice them as well.
If you wish to come in for a professional cleaning or an oral exam, please make an appointment with Dr. Lynn Leyde by contacting our wonderful dental team at Professional Dental Care via phone at 206-546-8377. You can also stop by our office in Shoreline, Washington. Have a smile-tastic day!