Lynn Leyde, DDS
My passion for dentistry comes from a love for people and the creative way I can help them. Changing lives through dental health offers the gift of comfort and beauty to all ages.
Relationships begin with good communication and a healthy mouth. Confidence in our smile is an important part of self-esteem and how well we relate with others.
Achieving and maintaining dental health is also the foundation of personal general health. The physical ability to eat healthy food, speak well, and feel comfortable is essential in establishing a healthy lifestyle. Restoring our mouth to healthy function allows us to meet our individual dietary and social goals. I can help people on this journey.
Our smile is a gift we give to others and ourselves for a lifetime. Dentistry is an integral part of our lives, and worthy of my dedication personally and professionally. It is exciting to be part of dynamic positive change.
I thoroughly enjoy my life in the Pacific Northwest, especially boating, fishing, hiking, and the many cultural activities available. Music, art, sports, museums and wonderful seafood are delightful favorites in the Puget Sound area. I volunteer and support local organizations and charities that directly impact lives in our neighborhoods and beyond our shores. Many happy hours are spent in the San Juan Islands with family and friends.
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Implant and Periodontal Study Club
• American Dental Association
• Washington State Dental Association
• King County Dental Society
• University of Washington School of Dentistry Alumni Association
• University of Washington Alumni Association
• Washington State Department of Health, Dentist License
• Basic Life Support Healthcare Providers and First Responders, CPR Pro for the Professional Rescuer Certifications
• WISHA Safety Health and HIPAA Certifications
• Invisalign Certification
• World Clinical Laser Institute Laser Certification
• University of Washington School of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery
• University of Washington School of Art, Bachelor of Arts
• Whitworth University School of Music, Music Theory, History, Composition, and Pipe Organ
• University of Washington, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Physics