What are some common oral health care tips for the summer? As with all forms of health care, the routines and techniques you use to keep yourself healthy are often the most vital part of ensuring health care success will occur.
Listed below are some amazing methods that can be used to improve your oral health:
– Avoid any products or medications that cause dry mouth and lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
– Protect your teeth and gums from physical damage by always wearing appropriate safety gear and equipment when playing sports or other high-risk activities.
– Always schedule and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings and oral examinations with your dentist.
– Always protect your mouth from bacteria that causes bad breath, by brushing your tongue, teeth, and gums and using mouthwash if necessary.
– Use the proper products necessary for successful brushing and flossing, and for additional protection, use supplemental cleaning products such as chewing gum and mouthwash after a meal to lower the risk of tooth decay.
If you would like to schedule your oral health care treatment at Professional Dental Care or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Lynn Leyde and our team at our dentist office in Shoreline, Washington, please give us a call at 206-546-8377. Come in and become a success story with a healthier smile today!